Using tseetool woth pic

abrams%smiley at gateway.mitre.org abrams%smiley at gateway.mitre.org
Sat Jun 3 05:51:24 AEST 1989

I have been unable to use tseetool with drawings created by pic.
Apparently tseetool doesn't understand the line drawing commands.  Is
there aversion of tseetool or some other way to prevue drawings created by
pic.

I appreciate that most people probably use fig and f2p, but I have found
that the clean-up required is more time-consuming and painful than using
pic.  However, I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would care
to discuss alternatives.

Sincerely,

- Marshall D. Abrams, phone: (703) 883-6938
   The MITRE Corporation, 7525 Colshire Drive
   Mail Stop Z506, Mc Lean, VA   22102
   best e-mail address: abrams%smiley at gateway.mitre.org