OS 3.3, TB2000 uucico never connects

Everett F. Batey II elroy!suned1!efb at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 28 17:55:02 AEST 1989

We have been successful using various chats from a SunOS 4.0.1 Sun 3 with
Trailblazer 2000 on ttya port .. we have no choice but to convert to
TB2000 on our OS 3.3 Sun 3/160, news and mail host. .. read that mandatory
.. tip works to destination hosts .. the chats worked when tested from OS
4.0.1 host

Same chat, same L.sys, same L-devices, same /etc/ttys ( ttytabs ), same
cua0 properties in /dev.  Consistently upon dialing a host after the
ATDTtheirnumb we get back a NO CARRIER message from the TB.  All TB
registers are the same on both systems .. All suggestions greatly
appreciated.

--
           The_Main_User (So Calif SunLUG | Vta-SB-SLO-DECUS)
      efb at elroy.JPL.Nasa.Gov efb at suned1.UUCP efbatey at Vaxb.Navy.MIL