Telnet using resolv.conf

Todd Massey massey at typhoon.atmos.colostate.edu
Fri Jun 23 05:36:16 AEST 1989

I need to know if telnet on the sun 386i can use a domain server.  I have
/etc/resolv.conf setup and it works fine with nslookup.  I have used
strings to look through telnet to find out if it looks in resolv.conf, but
found nothing.  If it can be done i would appreciate some info on it.

Thanks

Todd

  To all those that cross my path may you learn that life is a cruel joke!
  For the destiny of man is destruction, because he is foolish.
  Man has more intelligence than imaginable and less street smarts than
  a stray dog.

  Internet:  jesse-james at typhoon.atmos.colostate.edu