Invitation to Join SUN Medical Users Group

Claire Eurglunes clairee%sunwhere at sun.com
Thu Jun 1 03:25:29 AEST 1989

My name is Claire Eurglunes and I have recently been hired by SUN Microsystems
in Mountain View to form the SUN Medical Users Group. I work under Ken Macrae
in the Scientific Products area.

I am currently looking for all SUN and TAAC users that may be interested in
joining this users group. We are planning a first meeting towards the end of
June.

Please contact me if you are interested...we hope to establish users lists,
a bibliography of papers, abstracts and presentations, a software consortium,
etc.

                         Claire Eurglunes
                         sunwhere.Sun.COM!clairee at sun.com
                         (415)336-5131