Setting the font of a text subwindow

Chuck Musciano chuck at trantor.harris-atd.com
Mon Jun 12 22:47:38 AEST 1989

I recently posted a method of setting the font of a text subwindow.  This
involved using the standard WIN_FONT attribute when creating the window.
It has since been pointed out that this does not work.

In fact, the window system always uses the font from your defaults
database when creating a text subwindow, even if you have a WIN_FONT (or
the undocumented TEXTSW_FONT) attribute in the creation call.  You can get
around this bug by explicitly setting the text subwindow font using a call
to window_set() after you have created the text subwindow.

Chuck Musciano				ARPA  : chuck at trantor.harris-atd.com
Harris Corporation 			Usenet: ...!uunet!x102a!trantor!chuck
PO Box 37, MS 3A/1912			AT&T  : (407) 727-6131
Melbourne, FL 32902			FAX   : (407) 727-{5118,5227,4004}

Oh yeah, laugh now!  But when the millions start pouring in, I'll be the one
at Burger King, sucking down Whoppers at my own private table! --Al Bundy