Installing Wren V in Sun 386i/250

Michelle Midkiff midkiff at thebes.thalatta.com
Thu Jun 1 09:28:13 AEST 1989

I will be installing a Wren V SCSI disk drive (model 94181) in a Sun
386i/250 Expansion Unit running 4.0.1 in the next week or so.  Does anyone
have any experience with this configuration?  Basically what I'm looking
for are tips and/or problems I may encounter during installation and
formatting.  I received email from one person who mentioned that he had
attempted to format a Wren V on a 386i running 4.0.1, but found that the
the format program was different from the one on Sun 3's and 4's and would
not support this drive.  Has anyone else heard/experienced this?  Please
email responses.

Thanks in advance,
Michelle

In-Real-Life: Michelle Midkiff, Thalatta Corporation, (+1 206 455 9838)
Domain: midkiff at Thalatta.COM    Path: ...!sun!sunup!thebes!midkiff