MM and MN macros for troff??

Kerry Gough kerry at teb.larc.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 2 00:07:30 AEST 1989

I have recieved several PD software packages lately that have user guides
and the like which are formatted in troff, but use the MM or MN macro
packages, neither of which is on the Suns. My understanding is that these
macros are part of the Documenter's Workbench package of System V that
includes the new version of troff, called ditroff (for Device Independent
Troff). Unfortunately, Suns only have Old Troff (otroff). Does anyone know
of somewhere I can get copies of these macros? Or will they even work with
otroff? It's not an important enough issue to do something like buying
Eroff, since it pops up so rarely, but if the macros are available
somewhere by anonymous ftp, that would be perfect.

Thanks!!

Kerry M. Gough
NASA-Langley Research Center
M.S. 157B