Getting out of reverse video

AARON KONSTAM AKONSTAM%TRINITY at icsa.rice.edu
Thu Jun 29 04:20:38 AEST 1989

In communicating with our IBM mainframe tip under particular conditions
accepts a control signal from the mainframe comunication hardware that
puts the sun terminal into reverse video mode. This happens on 3.x and 4
machines and under SUNOS 3.x and 4.x.  The problem is we can't find any
way short of rebooting to change out of reverse video. (I should mention
suntools does not appear in reverse video only the basic console screen.)
What character string takes one back to regular video display?

AARON KONSTAM
Trinity University
715 Stadium Dr.
San Antonio, Tx 78284