Help with rpc broadcast_clnt()

Chris Donawa cdonawa at uvicctr.UVic.ca.UUCP
Tue Jun 13 18:07:28 AEST 1989

I am having some problems with an rpc function called broadcast_clnt().
One of the arguments returned is a function eachresult() which itself
returns TRUE or FALSE.  This TRUE or FALSE decides if the broadcast_clnt()
should stop broad- casting or not.  Whenever my eachresult() function
returns a TRUE to broadcast_clnt(), I get a bus error, but when FALSE is
returned, broadcast_clnt() takes this in stride and continues on with no
perceptable problems.  I have the Revision A, 9th May 1988 sun manual and
have followed it to the letter, but to no avail.  What am I doing wrong?
Is the manual's description wrong?

Thanks in advance, Chris Donawa