CD-ROM query

Bill Selig selig at xanth.msfc.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 30 04:34:36 AEST 1989

In volume 7 there were some queries about the availability of CD-ROM
readers for suns but basically no answers. We will in the somewhat near
future have access to a data-set on CDROM and would like to know if this
device, with drive, for either sun3 or sun4 under OS4 is or will be
available.

Please reply to below and I will summerize.
US MAIL:        Bill Selig NASA/MSFC ES53
                Huntsville, Al 35812 USA
TPC:            (205)-544-7608
FTS:            824-7608

SPAN:           sam::selig
INTERNET:       selig at xanth.msfc.nasa.gov [128.158.1.31]
                selig%sam.span at fedex.msfc.nasa.gov
BITNET:         selig%sam.span at star.stanford.edu
UUCP:           uunet!selig at sam.SPAN  -OR-  uunet!sam.span!selig