Using your Sun in other than English?

Dave Taylor taylor at limbo.intuitive.com
Fri Jun 9 12:20:00 AEST 1989

I'm interested in getting in touch with people that are using their Sun
Microsystems computers (of any breed) in a language other than the
American English as supplied as the default language in SunOS.

If you are using one yourself, or know of someone who is using either
applications in a foreign language or (ideally) programming an application
to support other languages and cultures, please have them drop me a note!

		Much appreciated.  Thanks!

					-- Dave Taylor

Intuitive Systems 			Industry Analyst, "The Sun Observer"
Los Altos, California

taylor at limbo.intuitive.com    or    taylor%limbo.uucp at decwrl.dec.com
	     {uunet!} { decwrl, apple } !limbo!taylor