hp-laserjet drivers for SUN Workstations

Thomas Schilz unido!sbsvax!schilz at uunet.uu.net
Fri Jun 16 00:58:01 AEST 1989

In article <3553 at kalliope.rice.edu>, sen at uncecs.edu (Sheldon E. Newhouse) writes:
> Does anyone know of a program which will allows screendumps from SUN
> Workstations onto an hp-laserjet Series II printer?

We use the pbm (portable bitmap) package, posted in comp.sources.misc last
year. There is a program `rastopbm' which converts a Sun-rasterfile to the
pbm-format, and a program `pbmtolj' which generates hp-raster graphics from
pbm-files.
--
 Thomas Schilz
 Universitaet des Saarlandes, FB 10 - Informatik (Dept. of CS)