Info on 3rd party disk drives.

Dave Rivers dg-rtp!rivers at bert.dg.com
Thu Jun 29 00:20:09 AEST 1989

I am interested in quickly obtaining information regarding third party
disk drives; availability and experiences.  My main criteria for a disk
drive is that is be upwards of 1 Gig is size, either ESDI or SCSI, work
with a Sun 3/260 running SunOS 3.5, be reliable and in general of good
quality.

Any information about distributers, or personal experiences, helpful
tidbits, etc... would be greatly appreciated.  Please send info directly
to me; I will summarize to the net.

	Thanx in advance -

	- Dave Rivers -