Sun 3 + Telebit Trailblazer

Dominick Samperi samperi at marob.masa.com
Tue Jun 13 07:07:59 AEST 1989

Would somebody please send me a description of their configuration for a
Sun 3 + Telebit Trailblazer? I have mine setup fine for high speed
communication with other Trailblazers, but I'm having trouble
communicating with 2400 baud modems. What typically happens is I connect,
and login fine, but as soon as a file transfer is started the two systems
start waiting for each other until the link drops (after several alarms).
Also, I am not able to call some 2400 baud systems at all. I'm trying to
dial out with speed set to 19200, letting the modem autobaud. Thanks!

--
Dominick Samperi -- ESCC
samperi at marob.masa.com
uunet!hombre!samperi