need non-sun scsi tape source

Joe Smith tardis!jms at tymix.tymnet.com
Wed Jun 7 05:17:58 AEST 1989

In article <3438 at kalliope.rice.edu> umb!umb!karl at husc6.harvard.edu (Karl Berry) writes:
>Does anyone know of a source (or sources) for SCSI tape
>drives other than Sun?
>
>I'm interested in 3rd party disks as well, other than
>Uninet, Wren, and BoxHill, which I gleaned from a previous posting.

	Parity Systems Inc.
	504-B Vandell Way
	Campbell, CA 95008
	(408)378-1000

We purchased their Scsi Bootbox with cartridge tape and 600 megabyte disk
for less than $5000.  They also have memory upgrades for most Sun systems,
including 4 and 8 megabytes for the 3/50.  Satisfied customer.

Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: JMS at F74.TYMNET.COM or jms at tymix.tymnet.com
McDonnell Douglas FSCO  | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms
PO Box 49019, MS-D21    | PDP-10 support: My car's license plate is "POPJ P,"
San Jose, CA 95161-9019 | narrator.device: "I didn't say that, my Amiga did!"