Resolver for telnet

Todd Massey massey at typhoon.atmos.colostate.edu
Tue Jun 27 06:56:23 AEST 1989

I sent a request out last week for information on how to get telnet and
ftp to work with a domain server.  I still have not gotten a reply and yet
to see any activity on comp.sys.sun, since that time.

I have looked into old sun-spots, and know that a need to use libresolv.a
to use the resolver, but i need some source code or an object module for
telnet and ftp that i can link with libresolv.a. By the way I don't care
about yp, I ripped off my sun386i, because it is junk.  So if you have any
comments on how this will affect yp don't worry I don't care...

Thanks

Todd

  To all those that cross my path may you learn that life is a cruel joke!
  For the destiny of man is destruction, because he is foolish.
  Man has more intelligence than imaginable and less street smarts than
  a stray dog.

  Internet:  jesse-james at typhoon.atmos.colostate.edu