Additional Sun Education Classes in Minneapolis

Susan Morin susan at ebay.sun.com
Wed Jun 14 01:03:12 AEST 1989

Due to the demand for Sun Education courses in the Midwest, we
are please to announce that we will be offering the following
classes in Minneapolis during July:

        Date            Class
        ----            -----
        July 5 - 7      C-Shell Programming (SL-120)
        July 10 - 14    System Administration 4.0 (SA-270)

We will be conducting these classes at the:

        Minneapolis Airport Hilton
        3800 East 80th St.
        Minneapolis, Minnesota 55423

To register for the above courses, contact the registration office
at the following toll-free number between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST:

        800-422-8020

Thank you.
Susan Morin
Course Development Manager