Opinions on Solbourne computers wanted

Nigel Cliffe nigel at hfnet.british-telecom.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 21:28:33 AEST 1989

In article <3402 at kalliope.rice.edu>, prc at erbe.se (Robert Claeson) writes:
> I have in front of me a packet of marketing material on Solbourne's
> SPARC-equipped and Sun 4 compatible workstations.

Is there a UK / Europe address for Solborne, or an agent that anyone knows
about? (The US address + phone number would be a start).

I'd also be interested in specific comments on the Solbourne that take the
discussion beyond that of a few months ago. Perhaps comments and
comparisons with the new Sun product line.

Thanks,

Nigel Cliffe.

     British Telecom Research Labs, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, IP5 7RE, UK
   voice: +44 473 645275   fax: +44 473 637557   email: nigel at hfnet.bt.co.uk