Postscript output on Sun-3

Paul Steele paul at aucs.UUCP
Wed Nov 8 01:43:24 AEST 1989

I am posting this message for someone who wants to do postscript output to
the screen of a Sun-3 workstation.  I don't know much about Sun-3's, but
he seems to think there is some PD or commercial software available that
will do the trick.  Any information would be appreciated.

Paul H. Steele    UUCP:     {uunet|watmath|utai}!cs.dal.ca!aucs!Paul
Acadia University BITNET:   Paul at Acadia  or  PHS at Acadia (preferred)
Wolfville, NS     Internet: Paul at AcadiaU.CA
CANADA  B0P 1X0   (902) 542-2201x587