Maxtor LXT200 drive in SS-1

A0096 at DK0RRZK0.BITNET A0096 at DK0RRZK0.BITNET
Sat Nov 11 07:17:11 AEST 1989

We are asure to get our first Sparcstation in the near future.  Due to our
limited budget we bought our drives from a 3rd party vendor.  I managed to
get the mounting plates and cables, but I am unsure about the jumper
settings and format tables. What is the correct jumper setting for drive0
and drive1?(scsi id, parity, motorstart)

The drive uses 3 different recording zones with varying number of sectors
per Track. Which format parameters gives the optimal capacity?

Thomas Pfenning, Institute of Theoretical Physics, University of Cologne
BITNET: A0096 at DK0RRZK0.BITNET