resizing Sunview windows

Bala Ramakrishnan bar at uswest.com
Thu Nov 30 03:52:01 AEST 1989

This may be a dumb question, but I have RTFM, tried all tricks to prevent
the user from resizing a window using <CTRL> middle mouse button sequence.
The manual says that a resize event is reported only after it has taken
effect. Is there any way to trap this event before the resizing takes
place? I don't know how Frame Maker does this, but you cannot resize
Framemaker windows using the above sequence.

:-<    Bala Ramakrishnan            E-mail: bar at uswest.com        :->
:-<    303-595-2868                 USWEST Advanced Technologies  :->
:-<                                 Denver Co 80202               :->