tn3270 on Sun-3

Jeanne Leclair leclair%chamois at uunet.uu.net
Sun Nov 12 04:05:09 AEST 1989

I am trying to port tn3270 (4.3 BSD source) to a Sun-3/280 running SunOS
4.0.1.  The README says this tn3270 needs the 4.3 curses to run, otherwise
you will get a multiply defined reference in tn3270.c.  This is in fact
what happened although I thought SunOS 4.0 was "4.3-compatible".

Has anyone already done this port, or is there another source for tn3270
available which will work for this situation, or can anyone provide some
help in making this version work?  I don't have any experience with
curses, so any help would be much appreciated.  Please email---I can
summarize if anyone else needs the information.

Thanks,
Jeanne Leclair
leclair at chamois.cs.uiowa.edu
Univ. of Iowa