Re^2: Postscript viewer on Sun

cfi.com!rich at harvard.harvard.edu cfi.com!rich at harvard.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 11 01:03:12 AEST 1989

In article <2314 at brazos.Rice.edu> you write:

>We are looking for a way to view PostScript files on Sun workstations (Sun
>3s, Sun 4s, 386is and SparcStations).  Is there a commercial package or PD
>to do this?  Source available?

I just received a flyer in the mail from ImageSoft Inc. about their PS
View product, which sounds like it might fit your needs pretty well.  It
says you can interactively enter PostScript in one window and view the
result in another; you can also preview PS files produced by application
packages.  It is available on a number of hardware platforms, including
the Sun 3, Sun 4, Macs, DOS, OS/2, Vax, etc.

Their number is 516-767-2233 (Port Washington, NY).

Warning: this WAS just a marketing blurb, and I have not spoken with the
company yet.

Rich Baughman		  rich at cfi.com OR ima!cfisun!rich
Price Waterhouse          Waltham, MA  617-899-6500