RPC examples and sources

Bamf noel at uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:23:13 AEST 1989

I'm trying to implement a RPC protocol, and an having a deuce of a time
trying to find examples.  In particular, the source to rusers and rwall
would be of great help.  Anyone know if these are still proprietary, and
if not, where can I manage them from?  (also, any of the other registered
rpc sources too...)

(If you are familiar, I'm trying to grok broacasting.  the examples given
in the Sun Network Services Guide, and the RPC programmers guide are
piecemeal, and not much helpful, at all.)

Thanks for any help,
Noel