SunOS priveledges

KALLES at GRPATVX1.BITNET KALLES at GRPATVX1.BITNET
Thu Nov 9 23:30:02 AEST 1989

Our problem is to create an account that will enable a user to control
printer queues, etc, allowing him to kill jobs and send direct messages to
users. However, we wish to keep this user (operator) far from the
supervisor's privileges. As far as I know, UNIX is a little rigid in this
fashion of determining account details.  Does anybody have a good idea?

                        Thanks in advance,
                        Demetris Kalles

                        Comp. Eng. Dpt.
                        Patras, Greece (net%"kalles at grpatvx1")