BLAS libraries for SPARC (sparcstation 1)

Mark Anderson jarthur!mark at uunet.uu.net
Mon Nov 27 21:22:54 AEST 1989

I am looking for a version of BLAS optimized for the Sparc architecture. I
am trying to port a very large set of linear algebra intensive fortran
codes to a Sparcstation (Sparcstation 1) , and was hoping for an
architecture specific version of BLAS to use. Since several week runtimes
are envisioned, any little improvement will add up. Any leads to anything
of the sort would be appreciated, or even replies telling me how ignorant
I am to wish for such a thing :-).