Database Software for Sun

Fabrice Le Metayer fabrice at sj.ate.slb.com
Wed Nov 1 09:37:37 AEST 1989

I need to identify the most appropriate database package usable on Sun (we
are currently running SunOS 3.5) for use by marketing type people. Thus,
the software should be user friendly and menu driven.

Any pointers/recommendations will be welcome. I've reviewed a SUN catalog
discussing various third-party software.  The following sounded
interesting :

	1. The Officesmith
	2. EntryManager

If there are any others that are available that deserve to be scrutinized,
please include it into this list.

Please, e-mail, do not post. I will summarize responses.

Thanks,
Fabrice