help, pattern filled polygon, transparent

Dean S Jones dean at ho7cad.att.com
Tue Nov 21 09:42:13 AEST 1989

A quick Sunview-pixwin question.

Is there a PIX_OP that I can use to draw a filled polygon with some
included holes using a pattern,  like a stippel or hash patter without
disturbing the graphics underneath.  I can not play any games with the
colormap ( like drawing in one bit plane or anything ) and the stencil
operations are to slow.  To clarify what I want,  I need to be able to see
the graphics between the fill pattern. like a transparent fill style.  Any
hack will do...

Thanks Much,

Dean Jones
AT&T Bell Labs