Summary of X25 and PAD

Stephen Harris tharr!sweh at relay.eu.net
Mon Dec 17 20:46:32 AEST 1990

A week ago I posted a request for help on using UUCP with Sunlink-X25.  To
date I have received two types of reply:

1) Sun does a software special "X25-UUCP" costing approx 1350 dollars

2) In comp.sources.unix archive volume 8 there is a program called
   uucp.c25pad The readme file seems to require the PAD to have a tty entry
   on the system which Sunlink doesn't provide - as far as I know.

I haven't yet downloaded the uucp.x25pad program (I will do so later) and
will report on any success I have.  Thanks for all your answers, and more
feedback is welcome!

    			     Stephen Harris
Disclaimer: me have an opinion?     | Email: ..!ukc!axion!tharr!sweh
            What an idea!	    |        sweh%tharr.uucp at uk.co.bt.axion
Wanted: humour transplant           |        tharr!sweh at uk.ac.ukc