NeWS programs?

Blair MacIntyre bmacinty at mud.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Dec 30 12:04:00 AEST 1990

I'm interested in pointers to any-and-all NeWS programs I can get my
grubby little paws on.  FTP sites, etc., would be great!  :-) I'm
interested in this partly because I want examples of programming NeWS, and
partly because I would like things like loadaverages, etc., for the NeWS
screen.

I'm running OpenWindows, but doing some window management research that
requires the use of NeWS, so I really need to use NeWS clients as opposed
to X/Xview clients.

Blair MacIntyre, Computer Graphics Lab
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L3G1
{bmacintyre@{watcgl|violet|watdragon}}.{waterloo.edu|uwaterloo.ca}