Etherfind and 4.1

Mike Zeleznik zeleznik at cs.utah.edu
Sun Dec 30 12:04:00 AEST 1990

In article <823 at brchh104.bnr.ca> zeleznik at cs.utah.edu (Mike Zeleznik) writes:

>Etherfind does not work on our Sparcstation running 4.1.  ...

Thanks to all who responded.  We need to configure the kernel for the
necessary streams (GENERIC_SMALL did not do it, but GENERIC would have).
Need to include these devices (see comments in the GENERIC file):

pseudo-device   snit            # streams NIT
pseudo-device   pf              # packet filter
pseudo-device   nbuf            # NIT buffering module
pseudo-device   clone           # clone device

Michael Zeleznik    zeleznik at cs.utah.edu    801-581-5617