SunView/OpenWindows enhanced spiff?

lwv27 at CAS.bitnet lwv27 at CAS.bitnet
Wed Dec 12 00:56:00 AEST 1990

Has anyone taken the MGR based code in spiff (a program which shows you
WHAT the differences are between two files - not just what lines are
different) and modified it to work under SunView or OpenWindows?

I have contacted the author who informs me that the version posted in 1988
is the most recent version from him.

Larry W. Virden                 UUCP: osu-cis!chemabs!lwv27
Same Mbox: BITNET: lwv27 at cas    INET: lwv27%cas.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.Edu
Personal: 674 Falls Place,   Reynoldsburg,OH 43068-1614
America Online: lvirden