TFS

Jason "dedos" Austin jason at schleswig.cs.odu.edu
Sat Dec 15 08:07:04 AEST 1990

Has anyone had any luck using the translucent file system type?  The only
documentation I can find in any of the Sun manuals is a few not very
descriptive manual pages.  I added a line for tfsd to the inetd.conf, and
this got it working for a while, but suddenly, poof, it stopped working
without any changes to any system files.  Has anyone been able to get it
to work consistently or know where there's some good documentation?  BTW,
I'm trying this under SunOS 4.1 on a Sparc SLC.  Thanks.

Jason C. Austin
jason at cs.odu.edu