Xterm keyboard mappings for vms EDT

J. Keith Alston jka at radar0.larc.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 5 13:00:00 AEST 1990

I am running SunOS 4.something and the Xnews server. I would like to know
if there is a way to set up my keyboard so that when I rlogin or telnet to
a VMS machine I have the correct mapping for the EDT editor. Do I just
need an enhanced termcap entry? If so is there anyone out there with this
enhanced entry? Is'nt the solution to this problem the same whether I'm
using xterm or vt100 or vt220, that is an enhanced termcap entry. I'd
appreciate response to this article via E-mail but I will monitor this
group.