Max discance between CPU and b&w monitors...

mau at alice.CSELT.STET.IT mau at alice.CSELT.STET.IT
Thu Dec 13 22:13:12 AEST 1990

As we are restructurating our office we would like to put our two Suns (a
Sun 4/260 and a Sun 4/330) in a cleaner place. Unfortunately, there will
be a certain distance (7-8 m approx) between the CPU chassis and the
monitors.  As I was told that it is not possible to put them away more
than `a little distance ', I'm asking some kind soul whether he/she knows
which is the actual maximum possible distance, and if there is some
third-party adaptor to increase this distance.

 Maurizio Codogno
 CSELT
 Via Reiss Romoli,  274
 I-10148 Torino