SunOS Driver For HP C1700A Optical Jukebox

Chris Johnson chris at com50.c2s.mn.org
Sun Dec 9 09:07:00 AEST 1990

In article <567 at brchh104.bnr.ca> michiel at idca.tds.philips.nl (Michiel Fierst van Wijnandsbergen) writes:
>In article <286 at brchh104.bnr.ca> sbradley at iwarp.intel.com (Seth Bradley) writes:
>
>>I remember reading (I believe in this group) about someone who had ported
>>the device driver for the HP optical jukebox from HP/UX to SunOS.  HP
>>isn't aware of it so it wasn't done in house.  Does anyone have any leads
>>on this device driver?  Thanks in advance!
>
>We are working on a port of a driver for the HP C1710A from System V.3.2
>to SunOS. Testing will begin soon. Interested?

You're probably thinking of Zetaco, Seth.  They've got a mass storage
product based on the HP jukebox that will run on HP/UX and SunOS, and
perhaps other versions of Unix.

You can reach Zetaco at (612) 941-9480, I think.  They are located in Eden
Prarie, Minnesota (a suburb of Minneapolis).

   ...Chris Johnson          chris at c2s.mn.org   ..uunet!bungia!com50!chris
 Com Squared Systems, Inc.   St. Paul, MN USA   +1 612 452 9522