ScholarPAK

Stuart Cohnen STRCC at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Thu Dec 20 01:00:26 AEST 1990

We are about to purchase about 150 machines from Sun.  These included
SparcStation 2s, IPCs and SLCs.

Sun has offered us the ScholarPAK for software.  This package costs
$50,000 for the startup + $15,000 a year.  It includes telephone support
and software upgrades.  This package is for 20 unbundled products
including C++, SunNetmanager, PHIGS...

Does anyone already have this deal?  If you do,I am interested in
corresponding with you, since we have some questions that the local rep
can't (or won't) answer.

Please respond directly to the below address:
STRCC at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU

Thanks-
Stuart Cohnen
The City College of New York.