VUID driver for four button mouse

Girish Hagan odin at genisco.gtc.com
Tue Dec 11 06:19:17 AEST 1990

I need information on how to write a mouse driver that will support a four
button mouse sending data in the MM Series four button format. The mouse
will most likely be attached to the SUN through one of the CPU serial
ports. The mouse will be the primary source of input for Sunview based
applications.  I believe this project involves some VUID driver
development and some Streams programming. I am hoping to recieve more
detailed information than that found in the SunView System Programmer's
Guide, although I'll take any help. Thanks.

Girish T. Hagan
Genisco Technology Corporation
ATT: (714) 563 - 4300
email: odin at gtc.com