Need DVI Previewer for VT100 Terminals

Prashant Gandhi gandhi at pender.ee.upenn.edu
Sun Dec 30 12:04:00 AEST 1990

Does anyone know of a public domain previewer that allows one to preview a
TeX or LaTeX processed dvi file on a standard 80 col. (or 132 col) vt100
type terminal ?  If yes, how and where do I get the source code?  (Btw, we
have a Sun4, Sun Sparcstation and Sun 3s.)

I have an old copy of a program called dvitty.p which presumably lets one
preview a dvi file on a vt100 terminal.  Unfortunately, it is written in
pascal and my site does not have a pascal compiler.

Any help will be much appreciated.  Please email your response.

Prashant Gandhi				|  gandhi at pender.ee.upenn.edu