inetd won't start in.tftpd (4.1 sun3)

Per Foreby perf at efd.lth.se
Thu Jul 26 22:25:48 AEST 1990

I have been having problems booting diskless clients since I upgraded to
Sunos 4.1. What happens is that inetd on the server wont't start the
in.tftpd as it should. If I kill and restart the inetd, the problem
disappears.  Before I start digging deeper into this, does anyone know
anything about it?

Please EMAIL. I'll summarize if anything interesting comes out of this.

Per Foreby					Email: perf at efd.lth.se
System manager at EFD, Lund Institute of Technology (Lund University)
Snail: E-huset, LTH, Box 118, S-221 00 LUND, Sweden. Phone: +46 46 107492