DBMS

George Jett jett at fluky.mitre.org
Thu Jul 19 23:32:27 AEST 1990

Can anyone give me information regarding database management systems which
might be available (through Internet). I am interested in free (or cheap)
packages which might be offered by a university and could be downloaded.
What we would like to implement is a database for managing communications
data; we'll be storing a variety things including some network packets in
the 100 to 200 byte range, some data-link commands and probably various
other log-type data. This work is in connection with work being done on
the ATN (Aeronautical Telecommunications Network).

Thanks.
George Jett
MITRE CORP.
jett at fluky.mitre.org