QMS 2220 and Interleaf

Doug Curtis x4-6826 mrsvr!gemed.doug at uwm.edu
Fri Jul 6 23:13:36 AEST 1990

Hardware:
	SUN3's and SUN4's
Software:
	Interleaf 4.X

Does anyone know if there is a work around that will allow me to print
from the "B" tray (11x17) automatically?  Interleaf's "driver" doesn't
support tray switching, however I have been able to modify the "ps" file
to switch trays, but I would like for it to be automatic.  Perhaps a
script or "C" program (filter?) could be called via the printcap file that
would append the "ps" file to a header that switches the trays?  Any help
would be ap- preciated.

Doug Curtis
GE Medical Systems
UUCP: {sun!sunbrew|uunet!crdgw1}!gemed!doug