3/180 Memory Map.

sah at arthur.cs.purdue.edu sah at arthur.cs.purdue.edu
Thu Jul 19 01:17:43 AEST 1990

This is in response to someone's request for a Memory Map for a 3/180.  I
was waiting to see if someone else responded and the original post
disappeared from my system.

I figured out the memory for the 3/180 (as well as the 3/50) at one time
and I've got my notes but they combined with my memory do not add up to a
definitive memory map that I can post.  My notes are good enough that if I
had a 3/180 CPU in front of me and the specific "Panic: Parity Error"
message I could locate the chip.  However, I don't want to post the
sketchy details I could do from memory.

I would be happy to work with the person who posted the original request.
(Email or Phone)  If I work out the details, and there seems to be an
interest maybe I will write up and post it.

Sean Hershberger		sah at arthur.cs.purdue.edu
Hardware Engr.			317-494-7842
Computer Science Dept.
Purdue University