Source request: Users of NFS file system

Chuck Musciano chuck at trantor.harris-atd.com
Thu Jul 12 21:28:51 AEST 1990

Does anyone know of a tool which will tell me which processes are
associated with with file system?  I seem to recall such a tool, but
cannot find it in the Sun Spots source archive.

The problem is that I am trying to umount an NFS file system but cannot
because it is "busy".  I can't find the process(es) which are currently in
the file system.  This tool would tell me the PIDs of the processes using
the file system.

Chuck Musciano				ARPA  : chuck at trantor.harris-atd.com
Harris Corporation 			Usenet: ...!uunet!x102a!trantor!chuck
PO Box 37, MS 3A/1912			AT&T  : (407) 727-6131
Melbourne, FL 32902			FAX   : (407) 729-2537

I'm glad you asked, son.  Being popular
	is the most important thing in the world.	-- Homer Simpson