mail11 clone wanted

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Fri Jul 13 08:51:27 AEST 1990

In article <1284 at tuewsd.win.tue.nl>, rcleon at lso.win.tue.nl (Leon
Oninckx) writes:
|> About a year ago I read an article concerning a mail11
|> clone someone had written, but I have lost the email address of the author.
|> Can someone provide me more info on that decnetmailer, ftp-address or email
|> address? Perhaps someone has written an even better one (including
docs :) )?

My mail-11 gateways are available for anonymous FTP from cs.utk.edu
(128.169.201.1), directory readonly/mail11, files mail11{,d}.{tar,shar}.
These programs work on VAXen or DECStations running Ultrix and
DECnet-Ultrix, and also on Suns running SunLink DNI.  The versions
available for FTP are several months old.  New versions will be out soon.

Keith Moore			Internet: moore at cs.utk.edu
University of Tenn. CS Dept.	BITNET: moore at utkvx
107 Ayres Hall, UT Campus	UT Decnet: utkcs::moore
Knoxville Tennessee 37996-1301	Telephone: +1 615 974 0822