Is the Open Windows Developers GUIDE orderable yet?

Chris Esposito bcsaic!chrise at beaver.cs.washington.edu
Tue Jul 3 03:09:34 AEST 1990

I received my copy of devGUIDE a few weeks ago. Our local acct rep said it
has been orderable for some time.  Having used it some to port SunView
application interfaces, I find that it doesn't handle enough of the
interface development cycle as I would like - additional functionality
along the lines of that found in TeleUSE or Open Look Express would be
MOST welcome (hint, hint).

Chris Esposito                      | Internet: chrise at atc.boeing.com
Boeing Advanced Technology Center   | uucp: ...!uw-june!bcsaic!chrise