lwp+sunview

mr at ritd.co.uk mr at ritd.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 02:43:40 AEST 1990

We are starting to experiment with the lightweight process library in
SunView programs under SunOS 4.0.3. It's not entirely clear what (if any)
restrictions are imposed with this mix:

	- is it safe (possible disagreements with the notifier)?
	- should the SunView calls be restricted to one thread?
	- what suprises or gotchas are there?

Any comments or suggestions welcome. BTW, we're throwing in a light
seasoning of C++ just to make life interesting.

cheers,
        Martin Reed, Racal Imaging Systems Ltd