Generating 4.1 kernel and kvm binaries from source

Mark Plotnick mp at allegra.tempo.nj.att.com
Thu Jul 5 21:04:51 AEST 1990

We're in the unusual position of having received the 4.1 and 4.1PSRA
source tapes, but we have no idea when we'll be sent the 4.1 SS-1 and PSRA
binaries.  We do have 4.1 for "vanilla" Sun-4's.  We've typically used the
source code to fix bugs in a few individual commands or kernel modules;
does anyone know if it's possible to generate complete 4/60 and
4/390-specific kernels and kvm applications by using the source code and,
if necessary, vanilla 4.1 binaries?

	Mark Plotnick
	mp at allegra.att.com