SPARCSTATION 1 for sale

Jack A. Zucker abvax!jaz at uunet.uu.net
Mon Jul 30 23:20:39 AEST 1990

For Sale:

Sparcstation 1 (Not a plus) with 8MB memory, 17" monochrome monitor,
Framemaker 2.0 software (for sunview), Sun OS 4.03 tapes, 10 assorted 3M
6150 tapes with X11R4, GNU stuff, etc. This stuff is about 6 months old
and used exclusively in my home office and is therefore in new condition
with all documentation and original boxes. Incidentally, the monochrome
monitor is capable of handling gray scale with the appropriate frame
buffer.

I'm asking $5500 for the above package.  Also CDC-Wren IV 94171 300 MB
scsi disk. Same age and condition as the above package.

I'm asking $1000 for the disk.

Send EMAIL or call:

Jack A. Zucker

(216) 646-4668		(work)
(216) 349-5882		(home, my wifes business line)