Where on the tape is ...

Fabrice Le Metayer fabrice at sj.ate.slb.com
Wed Jul 11 00:37:39 AEST 1990

> On the SunOS installation, which category would contain /usr/lib/fonts?
> I'm trying to install a minimum operating system, but I need the fonts.

On my SunOS 3.5 distribution tapes, it is on tape 2, file 6, which
corresponds to the "/usr" files. I suppose it will be the same for SunOS
4.x (although the tape and file numbers will differ). You can easily
verify that by doing a "tar -tf /dev/nrst0" of your distribution tapes.

Fabrice  Le Metayer              DOMAIN : fabrice at sj.ate.slb.com
Schlumberger Technologies - ATE  UUCP   : {amdahl,decwrl,uunet}!sjsca4!fabrice
San Jose, CA  95110              BELL   : (408) 437-5114